On March 5, 1904, Francisco Pantarotto founded the Football Club of San Telmo. Since then, the team has had several different home fields, located in or around what is today Puerto Madero. Their first stadium was located in front of what is today the building for the Diario Crónica. The legend of their colors is interesting. During their first game, they wore jerseys of blue and white. During the course of the game, however, the blue ran into the white, creating a light blue. Since then, they have been wearing blue with light blue. From those days until our times, the team has been playing with the heart and spirit of San Telmo.