This hotel is located in an Art Deco building that was declared part of the city's historical heritage. It was constructed by the Hungarian-German architect Johannes Kronfuss in the year 1920. Its seven floors, include characteristic features of the time, high ceilings and large stained-glass windows. It has 38 spacious and bright Art Deco rooms. They are very attractive as a result of their size, combination of colors, vanguardist decoration, abundant sunlight, wooden floors, high ceilings and original works of art. It has seven categories of rooms, according to their size, which ranges between 39 and 74 m2. It includes a theatre for 130 people, which has been equipped for dancing tango and listening to the music of renowned local and international artists, as well as an impressive bar and restaurant. It has a terrace with an exterior jacuzzi with a view of the river, a BBQ Lounge and a gym that's open 24 hours a day.